Hours: 4 hours to be agreed (Tuesday or Wednesday Mornings (9am-1pm) or evenings (5pm-9pm)
This is an opportunity for someone to contribute to the counselling service delivered by Harbour Counselling. You will be volunteering to support clients and counsellors within the Harbour Counselling Service Office.
- Preparing rooms for clients (refreshments, tidiness, heating, lighting)
- Welcoming clients and showing them to their counselling room
- Letting the counsellor know the client has arrived
- Preparing rooms between sessions
- Welcoming counsellors, providing refreshments as required
- Responding to requests
- Ensuring the building is open at the beginning and locked up at the end.
- Answering the phone
Organisation aims and objectives
Harbour is a professional, independent and confidential counselling service. We offer counselling to all, free of charge, to ensure that everyone can get the support they need. You can find out more about us by visiting our website (see details above).
Travel: There is no bus route nearby so we would recommend having your own transport due to the early start/late finishing time of the role. There is plenty of on street parking around Harbour.
To apply for this role please complete our online application form https://forms.office.com/r/kWasQhy9Q7.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact the Harbour office at the contact details here.